COVID-19 - UPDATE
Pillar To Post – Taking care of your home inspection – Protecting your health
At Pillar To Post Home Inspectors, the health and safety of our customers is our highest priority. In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are diligently monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), Health Canada and medical professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary steps to protect our customers. During this time, wherever possible, Pillar To Post remains open and committed to providing a best-in-class home inspection that helps clients turn a house into a home.
- If clients/agents do not feel comfortable attending the inspection, we will deliver the report and/or review the report by phone.
- We will reschedule the inspection if the inspector is showing signs of illness.
- We will clean our hands thoroughly prior to and during the inspection.
- We will keep a safe distance, not shaking hands or elbow bumping.
- Whenever possible, we will wipe down doorknobs, faucet handles and work surfaces.
- We will take all other prudent steps to protect our home inspectors, Realtors, our clients and homeowners from the spread of COVID-19.
We appreciate your trust during this challenging time. We will continue our mission of ensuring confident home ownership with a particular focus on the health and safety of all of our customers.
Since 2005, I have been providing quality home inspections. My home inspection services cover:
- Bow Mar
- Castle Rock
- Denver Tech Center
- Green Valley Ranch
- Greenwood Village
- Highlands Ranch
- Ken Caryl
- The Pinery and more!
I have earned the trust of buyers, sellers, and real estate professionals, and the company has grown into one of the largest and most respected full service inspection companies in the area since 2005. I use state of the art equipment including moisture meters, temperature sensors, and carbon monoxide and gas detectors. The report I will provide you with, which is delivered on site, contains detailed photographs of problems, covers all major items, and gives you the knowledge that you need to make a fully informed decision.
Experienced and Knowledgeable in Home Inspection
It is imperative that the inspector you use has a solid knowledge of components and systems that make up both residential and commercial properties. It is also important that an inspector is honest and open, communicates effectively and can offer recommendations based on what he may find during his inspection. A good inspector will give you the tools and information you need to make the right decision. I have conducted thousands of home inspections, and educate my clients on the proper operation and maintenance of the home in addition to accurately assessing the home condition.
Added Inspections and Services Offered
- Limited Mold Sampling
- Mold Screen with Air Samples
- Mold Clearance Inspection
- Radon Testing
- Allergen Testing
- Air Quality Testing
- Pre-Purchase Inspection For Buyers
- Commercial Inspections
- EDI Certified EIFS/Stucco Inspections
- Pre-Listing Inspections for Sellers
- EIFS/Stucco Testing and Evaluation
- Lead Paint Testing
- Water Quality Testing
- Asbestos Testing
- Home Energy Surveys
Achievements and Awards
Tom Recke is very accomplished, and he has received numerous awards and medals. He has an extensive construction and remodeling background that includes everything from roofing, concrete work, framing and carpentry, professional kitchen installation, plumbing and drain systems, and a wealth of electrical experience. His experience consists of both professional and personal remodeling and finishing.
The professional awards, certifications, and qualifications that Tom Recke has received include:
- Certified Pillar To Post Home Inspector
- Pillar To Post Franchise Owner
- Certified American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) Member #245309
- Certified Moisture Analyst with Exterior Design Institute Member #CO-57
- Certified EIFS/Stucco Inspector
- Member of Aurora Association of Realtors
- Member of Aurora Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Denver/Boulder Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating!
Tom also served as both an Electronics Technician and Quality Assurance Inspector on the Nuclear Fast Attack submarine the USS San Juan (SSN-751). He was responsible for instituting and ensuring compliance with proper installation procedures and protocols for various electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic control systems throughout the submarine. Tom was also specifically trained as a maintenance technician on the AN/BPS-15E Surface Search Radar Suite and the Electrostatically/Electrically Suspended Gyro Navigator (ESGN) Suite.
Tom also had the unique privilege of serving in the US Army, with the 3/172d Infantry (Mountain) as a combat infantryman deploying to Iraq in 2004 for a year-long tour of duty. He is one of the small handful to have earned both his enlisted submarine warfare insignia and his combat infantry badge! Tom has held multiple DOD clearances, helping to add to his credibility and trust when working in people’s homes – often alone and unsupervised. Here is a brief overview of Tom’s military awards and accomplishments:
- US Navy Achievements and Awards
- Qualified Enlisted Submarine Warfare
- Navy Good Conduct
- Navy Expeditionary Medal
- Navy Sea Service Deployment Ribbon (Second Award)
- Navy Arctic Service Ribbon
- National Defense Service Medal (Second Award)
- Navy Meritorious Unit Commendation (Second Award)
- Navy Expert Rifleman Marksman
- Navy Expert Pistol Marksman
- US Army Achievements and Awards
- Combat Infantry Badge
- Army Commendation Medal
- Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal
- Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
- Armed Services Reserve Medal w/ “M” Device
- Army Service Ribbon
- Army Achievement Medal
- Army Meritorious Unit Award
My experiences in the military have served to cultivate my integrity, attention to detail, fortitude and flexibility. In combat, each team needs to be brought together to complete the mission – my mission now is ensuring that you know everything about the home you are about to buy!